Swimming at Maldron Hotel Tallaght
Arena Leisure & Fitness Club Tallaght boasts a luxurious and comfortable environment providing an ideal setting in which to exercise and relax.
As part of our facilities we have a 20m heated swimming pool & aqua suite which includes:
- Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and hydrotherapy pool (over 18s only)
- Fully enclosed Kids pool
- Ladies/Gents changing rooms with shower areas.
- Family changing area
- Secure locker facilities
- Aqua aerobics and swimming lessons are available
Monday – Friday. 6.30am – 10pm
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 9am – 6pm
Child Lessons- a child may begin the Arena Leisure swim programme at the age of 5. Lessons are in a group setting. Lessons are on Friday and Saturdays during the school year. Lessons are open to members and non members
- We also offer 1 to 1 lessons for children and adults
- Beginner 1(10 children per class) - on armbands or some type of floatation aid
- Beginner 2 (12 children per class)- Just off of armbands. Working on front crawl, back crawl and breast stroke
- Intermediate (12-14 children per class) - working on technique, timing and body position on all three of the main strokes
Adult lessons are held in a group. 10 people to a class. We offer beginner and intermediate classes. Adult lessons run in conjunction with the school year.
Please note that use of the plunge pool, steam room and Jacuzzi is restricted to adults 18 years and over. Swimming hats must be worn at all times in the pool, should you forget to bring one they are available to purchase at the leisure centre. Towels are not provided. Last entry to the Leisure Centre is 45 minutes BEFORE closing times.